Monday, August 25, 2008

Kim Kardashian Rushed to Emergency Room


Kim Kardashian, 27, reportedly, rushed to New York Presbyterian Hospital after slicing her foot on a glass coffee table in her hotel room, late Sunday night. No word on how many stitches she needed, but a source told TMZ there was "so much blood, it looked like a murder scene."

Update: Kardashian is fine. And her injury will not prevent her from competing on the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars.

“I am OK, yeah. It was a little scary,” she said while on Ryan Seacrest's KISS-FM radio show on Monday morning. “We were in the hotel, and I cut my foot on a glass mirrored table that was broken and jagged, and I didn’t see the edge. And it was like blood everywhere. We went to the hospital, and I’m OK.”

She added: “I had to call my partner, Mark [Ballas]. I feel so bad, I had to wake him up. I said, ‘You’re going to wake up and hear all these things. We’re going to get through this. It’s going to be OK.’ ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...