Monday, October 13, 2008

Mark Wahlberg Does NOT Talk to Animals, Spits Nails


Remember when I told you about the funny SNL skit entitled "Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals"? Well apparently the real Wahlberg, 37, isn't happy about the Andy Samberg spoof.

The former underwear model vented to NYP recently, saying:
"Someone showed it to me on YouTube. It wasn't like Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin, that's for sure. And Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny for a long time. They've asked me to do the show a ton of times. I used to watch it when Eddie Murphy was there and Joe Piscopo and Bill Murray. I don't even know who's on the show now."
So not a big deal especially when you see what all the fuss is about:



Lighten up.

Q&A with Mark Wahlberg [NYP]

Image via Philly.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...