Monday, June 9, 2008

Uh Lou Ferrigno, Your Boobs Are Leaking

Lou Ferrigno, 56, (aka the original Hulk) appeared to be lactating on the red carpet at The Incredible Hulk premiere on Sunday in Universal City, Calif.

Yeah I can't expatiate further. I've no explanation for this shit. I had a copy editing instructor with an eerily similar problem. It was stupefying then (also, it was gross). And it's equally stupefying now.

But it reminds me, Christina Aguilera, 27, allegedly wants to keep breast feeding her kid Max until he's two! Reportedly it's an aesthetic thing. She really likes her size E-cup boobs (crikey!), and wants to keep em' that way. Eww. [DListed]

I've posed this question before: "Silicon tainted milk does a baby good?" Now I'll add: "Is two too damn old for teat?" (I'm semi-seriously interested). Is there a doctor (who doesn't treat her/has never met her) in the house?

Top image via ONTD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...